CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Receives Nasdaq Listing Extension
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CTI BioPharma Corp. (Nasdaq: CTIC) announced that on September 20, 2016, the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications staff granted the Company an additional 180 calendar day period, or until March 20, 2017, to regain compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule. To do so, the bid price of the Company's common stock must close at or above $1.00 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive trading days prior to that date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PERSIST-2 Phase 3 Study Of Pacritinib Versus Best Available Therapy Shows Encouraging Clinical Activity In High-Risk Patients With Advanced Myelofibrosis In Late-Breaking Session At ASH Annual Meeting
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Presents Statistically Significant Data from PERSIST-2 at ASH 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!