CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Receives Nasdaq Listing Extension
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CTI BioPharma Corp. (Nasdaq: CTIC) announced that on September 20, 2016, the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications staff granted the Company an additional 180 calendar day period, or until March 20, 2017, to regain compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule. To do so, the bid price of the Company's common stock must close at or above $1.00 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive trading days prior to that date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York REIT (NYRT) Issues Response to WW Investors; Says Fund Continuing to 'Mislead' Shareholders Regarding Facts
- SemGroup (SEMG) Completes Acquisition of Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (RRMS)
- US Foods (USFD) to Acquire Jeraci Foods; No Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!