CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Receives Nasdaq Listing Extension
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CTI BioPharma Corp. (Nasdaq: CTIC) announced that on September 20, 2016, the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications staff granted the Company an additional 180 calendar day period, or until March 20, 2017, to regain compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule. To do so, the bid price of the Company's common stock must close at or above $1.00 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive trading days prior to that date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!