Beazer Homes (BZH) Reports 23% Increase in New Orders for Q4-to-Date
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In conjunction with its announced proposed Senior Offering, Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) (the “Company”) announced the following results for the first two months of its fiscal fourth quarter. New orders rose 23% compared to the same period of the prior fiscal year, primarily driven by an improved absorption pace, as community count was relatively flat over the time period. Additionally, the Company continues to expect its fourth quarter backlog conversion ratio to be between 75-80%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Accelerate FY17 Planned Activity; Updates CAPEX, Production Guidance
- Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1226K vs 1188K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!