Beazer Homes (BZH) Reports 23% Increase in New Orders for Q4-to-Date
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In conjunction with its announced proposed Senior Offering, Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) (the “Company”) announced the following results for the first two months of its fiscal fourth quarter. New orders rose 23% compared to the same period of the prior fiscal year, primarily driven by an improved absorption pace, as community count was relatively flat over the time period. Additionally, the Company continues to expect its fourth quarter backlog conversion ratio to be between 75-80%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Sees 2017 Capital Budget of $2.7B
- Wedbush Starts Beazer Homes (BZH) at Neutral
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!