Beazer Homes (BZH) Reports 23% Increase in New Orders for Q4-to-Date
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In conjunction with its announced proposed Senior Offering, Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) (the “Company”) announced the following results for the first two months of its fiscal fourth quarter. New orders rose 23% compared to the same period of the prior fiscal year, primarily driven by an improved absorption pace, as community count was relatively flat over the time period. Additionally, the Company continues to expect its fourth quarter backlog conversion ratio to be between 75-80%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!