Beazer Homes (BZH) Reports 23% Increase in New Orders for Q4-to-Date
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In conjunction with its announced proposed Senior Offering, Beazer Homes USA, Inc. (NYSE: BZH) (the “Company”) announced the following results for the first two months of its fiscal fourth quarter. New orders rose 23% compared to the same period of the prior fiscal year, primarily driven by an improved absorption pace, as community count was relatively flat over the time period. Additionally, the Company continues to expect its fourth quarter backlog conversion ratio to be between 75-80%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pending Home Sales 1.5% vs 1% Expected
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!