Basic Energy Services (BAS) Obtains ABL Facility Temp. Waiver Extension
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) announced that the Company has successfully obtained an extension of its temporary waiver from Basic's secured asset-based revolver (the "ABL Facility") lenders. As previously announced on October 17, 2016, the Company was seeking an additional extension of its temporary waiver of certain existing and future defaults under the ABL Facility in order to finalize the terms of a deleveraging transaction with its creditors. Basic has now received an additional seven day extension of the temporary waiver, through October 24, 2016, subject to certain terms and conditions.
The Company continues to have, and expects to have, adequate liquidity to continue its efficient and uninterrupted operations in the ordinary course and to meet all of its obligations to suppliers, customers and employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!