Basic Energy Services (BAS) Obtains ABL Facility Temp. Waiver Extension
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) announced that the Company has successfully obtained an extension of its temporary waiver from Basic's secured asset-based revolver (the "ABL Facility") lenders. As previously announced on October 17, 2016, the Company was seeking an additional extension of its temporary waiver of certain existing and future defaults under the ABL Facility in order to finalize the terms of a deleveraging transaction with its creditors. Basic has now received an additional seven day extension of the temporary waiver, through October 24, 2016, subject to certain terms and conditions.
The Company continues to have, and expects to have, adequate liquidity to continue its efficient and uninterrupted operations in the ordinary course and to meet all of its obligations to suppliers, customers and employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Halted, News Pending
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Adds to Thursday's Big Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!