Basic Energy Services (BAS) Obtains ABL Facility Temp. Waiver Extension
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) announced that the Company has successfully obtained an extension of its temporary waiver from Basic's secured asset-based revolver (the "ABL Facility") lenders. As previously announced on October 17, 2016, the Company was seeking an additional extension of its temporary waiver of certain existing and future defaults under the ABL Facility in order to finalize the terms of a deleveraging transaction with its creditors. Basic has now received an additional seven day extension of the temporary waiver, through October 24, 2016, subject to certain terms and conditions.
The Company continues to have, and expects to have, adequate liquidity to continue its efficient and uninterrupted operations in the ordinary course and to meet all of its obligations to suppliers, customers and employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BASF: Earnings and volumes increase in chemicals business
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Appoints New North America VP and New CIO
- Noble Corp (NE) Will Eliminate Quarterly Dividend Payments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!