Avis Budget Group (CAR) Set to Join S&P MidCap 400
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) will replace Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) in the S&P MidCap 400 after the close of trading on Friday, September 16. S&P 500 constituent Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE: D) is acquiring Questar in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final approvals
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Says EPA Approves Pathway for Isobutanol as an Advanced Biofuel
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Offers FY17 Guidance
- Kura Oncology (KURA) Begins Dosing in Phase 2 Study of Tipifarnib in Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!