Avis Budget Group (CAR) Set to Join S&P MidCap 400
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) will replace Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) in the S&P MidCap 400 after the close of trading on Friday, September 16. S&P 500 constituent Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE: D) is acquiring Questar in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final approvals
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Medical (GMED), UMB Financial (UMBF) to UMB Financial; HomeStreet (HMST) to S&P SmallCap 600
- Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA), AmSurg (AMSG) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
- Aduro Biotech (ADRO) Announces Anti-CD27 Agonist Moving into Clinical Development (MRK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!