Avis Budget Group (CAR) Set to Join S&P MidCap 400
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) will replace Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) in the S&P MidCap 400 after the close of trading on Friday, September 16. S&P 500 constituent Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE: D) is acquiring Questar in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final approvals
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sally Beauty (SBH), Versum Materials (VSM) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Others to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Westport (WPRT) Enters Multi-Year Agreement with Honda Turkey
- Volatility indexes prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!