Array Biopharma (ARRY) Reports Data Presentation On ARRY-797 at ESC Congress
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Array BioPharma Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRY) today announced that results from a Phase 2 study of ARRY-797 will be presented at the 2016 European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress, which will be held August 27 – 31, 2016 in Rome, Italy.
Phase 2 study of A797, an oral, selective p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitor, in patients with lamin A/C-related dilated cardiomyopathy (Abstract #P4981)
Calum A. MacRae, MD
Tuesday, August 30, 10:19 a.m. CEST
Updated and additional data will be provided at the conference beyond what is included in the abstract.
All abstracts can be accessed through the ESC website, or on this web page: http://spo.escardio.org/default.aspx?eevtid=1127.
The ARRY-797 abstract can be found by clicking this LINK.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Opdivo Showed Encouraging Response and Survival Rates in SCLC Alone or Combined With Yervoy
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Announces Significant Preclinical Data on IMMU-140 in Hematopoietic Tumors
- Janssen Announces Encouraging Data from IMBRUVICA Phase 2 in cGVHD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!