Array Biopharma (ARRY) Reports Data Presentation On ARRY-797 at ESC Congress
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Array BioPharma Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRY) today announced that results from a Phase 2 study of ARRY-797 will be presented at the 2016 European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress, which will be held August 27 – 31, 2016 in Rome, Italy.
Phase 2 study of A797, an oral, selective p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitor, in patients with lamin A/C-related dilated cardiomyopathy (Abstract #P4981)
Calum A. MacRae, MD
Tuesday, August 30, 10:19 a.m. CEST
Updated and additional data will be provided at the conference beyond what is included in the abstract.
All abstracts can be accessed through the ESC website, or on this web page: http://spo.escardio.org/default.aspx?eevtid=1127.
The ARRY-797 abstract can be found by clicking this LINK.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Announces Submission of Baxdela NDAs to FDA as ABSSSI Treatment
- Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX) Announces Late-Breaker Presentation of OCR-002 Phase 2a Data in ALF; Says All Doses 'Well Tolerated'
- ChromaDex (CDXC) Announces Publication of Data on NAD+ Precursors NR, NMN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!