Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Completes $395M Sale of U.K. Facilities to BC Partners LLP
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) announced that it has completed its previously announced sale to funds advised by BC Partners LLP of 21 existing behavioral health facilities and one de novo behavioral health facility, not yet opened, in the United Kingdom for £320 million ($395 million) cash. The sale fulfills the undertakings Acadia gave the Competition and Markets Authority (“CMA”) in the U.K. to address the CMA’s concerns about the impact of Acadia’s acquisition of Priory on competition for the provision of behavioral healthcare services in certain markets in the U.K.
Acadia also today announced that it has amended its Amended and Restated Credit Facility (the “Credit Facility”) to increase the flexibility of its revolving credit facility and lower the interest rate and extend the term of the revolving credit facility and Term Loan A. Among other amendments, Acadia has increased its revolving credit facility to $500.0 million from $300.0 million, while reducing its Term Loan A to $400.0 million from $600.6 million. The revolving credit facility and Term Loan A now mature in November 2021, which extends the term from February 2019, and reduces the interest rate by 50 basis points. Net proceeds from the sale were used to pay down the Credit Facility, and the revolving credit facility is fully available.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!