Nokia (NOK) to Report Q3 Results on Oct. 27th
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) will publish its third quarter 2016 and January-September 2016 interim report on October 27, 2016 at approximately 8 a.m. Finnish time (CET +1). The interim report will be made available on the Nokia website immediately after publication.
Nokia only publishes a summary of its interim reports in stock exchange releases. The summary focuses on Nokia Group’s financial information as well as on Nokia’s outlook.
The detailed segment level discussion will be available in the complete third quarter 2016 and January-September 2016 interim report available at http://company.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely solely on summaries of Nokia’s reports, but should also review the complete reports with tables.
Nokia’s analyst conference call will begin on October 27 at 3 p.m. Finnish time. A link to the webcast of the conference call will be available at http://company.nokia.com/financials. Media representatives can listen in via the link on that website, or alternatively call +1 412 317 6760.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!