Nokia (NOK) to Report Q3 Results on Oct. 27th
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) will publish its third quarter 2016 and January-September 2016 interim report on October 27, 2016 at approximately 8 a.m. Finnish time (CET +1). The interim report will be made available on the Nokia website immediately after publication.
Nokia only publishes a summary of its interim reports in stock exchange releases. The summary focuses on Nokia Group’s financial information as well as on Nokia’s outlook.
The detailed segment level discussion will be available in the complete third quarter 2016 and January-September 2016 interim report available at http://company.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely solely on summaries of Nokia’s reports, but should also review the complete reports with tables.
Nokia’s analyst conference call will begin on October 27 at 3 p.m. Finnish time. A link to the webcast of the conference call will be available at http://company.nokia.com/financials. Media representatives can listen in via the link on that website, or alternatively call +1 412 317 6760.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Nokia (NOK) Completes Licensing Agreement with HMD Global Over Phone Business
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!