Nokia (NOK) to Report Q3 Results on Oct. 27th
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) will publish its third quarter 2016 and January-September 2016 interim report on October 27, 2016 at approximately 8 a.m. Finnish time (CET +1). The interim report will be made available on the Nokia website immediately after publication.
Nokia only publishes a summary of its interim reports in stock exchange releases. The summary focuses on Nokia Group’s financial information as well as on Nokia’s outlook.
The detailed segment level discussion will be available in the complete third quarter 2016 and January-September 2016 interim report available at http://company.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely solely on summaries of Nokia’s reports, but should also review the complete reports with tables.
Nokia’s analyst conference call will begin on October 27 at 3 p.m. Finnish time. A link to the webcast of the conference call will be available at http://company.nokia.com/financials. Media representatives can listen in via the link on that website, or alternatively call +1 412 317 6760.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Corporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!