UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +1 to 464 (463 Prior)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 5, 2016 1:04 PM EDT)
Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count increased by 1 to 464 (463 Prior). Oil rigs increased by 7, while gas rigs declined by 5. Miscellaneous declined by 1.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -3.8M Barrels
- First-time buyers boost U.S. home sales; jobless claims rise
- CPI (Sep. MoM) 0.3% vs 0.3% Expected; Ex-Food & Energy 0.1% vs 0.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!