Gold Ramps Ahead of Obama Statement
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Gold is rising to the best levels of the day ahead of Obama statement. SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE: GLD) is up 1.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Empire Manufacturing (Jan) 6.5 vs 8.5 Expected
- Retail Sales Advance (MoM) 0.6% vs 0.7% Expected; Ex Auto 0.2% vs 0.5%
- UPDATE: API Crude Inventory 1.5M Barrels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!