Gold Ramps Ahead of Obama Statement
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Gold is rising to the best levels of the day ahead of Obama statement. SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE: GLD) is up 1.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed says Growth Continued Across Most of the U.S. in Feb-March - Beige Book
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia Pumped 659k Barrels/Day More Crude in March - OPEC (USO) (OIL)
- China's GDP Growth Slowed to 7% in Q1 (FXI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!