Gold Ramps Ahead of Obama Statement
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Gold is rising to the best levels of the day ahead of Obama statement. SPDR Gold Shares (NYSE: GLD) is up 1.3%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- OPEC Daily Basket Price Stood at $95.35/Barrel (USO) (OIL)
- EU sanctions on Russia to enter into force tomorrow (RSX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!