Credit Suisse Downgrades Delek US (DK) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analyst Edward Westlake commented, "DK management have been assertive in their defense of the SOTP value proposition. In their presentations they have been highlighting that retail and the equity share of their MLP subsidiary, DKL, meant refining was free. Management have also acted, recently selling their retail for $535m, significantly above our carrying value. DK sits on a healthy cash balance of $377m in 2Q, which will increase with the retail sale. However, refining has been tough in 2016, partly due to margins, partly RINS and partly narrow crude spreads. Having spent a decent sum on its refining in recent years, and with no upcoming turnarounds, DK is well placed to survive some tougher times. However, to deliver equity upside in our framework, DK likely needs to close the ALJ transaction to capture further synergy benefits."
Shares of Delek US closed at $17.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!