Facebook IPO Info
Company Name: Facebook
Stock Symbol: FB
IPO Date: 5/18/2012
IPO Price: 38.00 (-30.03%)
UnderwritersMorgan Stanley, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs
Amount of Offering: 13,580,000,000
Number of Shares Offered: 421.234 Mil
Shares Outstanding After Offering: 2.7 Bil
Company DescriptionFacebook is a social media juggernaut that allows people to connect with friends and family, discover what is going on in the world around them, and to share and express what matters to them to the people they care about. The company had 845 million monthly active users as of December 31, 2011, an increase of 39% as compared to 608 million MAUs as of December 31, 2010. The company also had 2.7 billion likes and comments per day, 250 million photos uploaded per day and 100 billion friendships.
Facebook IPO road show.
Financial DataFacebook reported $3.711 billion in revenue for the year ended December 31, 2011, up from $1.974 billion for the prior year. They posted net income of $1 billion in 2011, up from $606 million in 2010. Pro forma EPS for 2011 was $0.43 per diluted share.
- MKM Partners Starts Twitter (TWTR) at Buy; Low Costs + Growth Potential = Winner
- Pivotal Research Cuts Twitter (TWTR) to Sell; Shares are 'Too Expensive' Right Now
- TWITTER (TWTR) IPO OPENS UP 73%
- Twitter (TWTR) IPO Set to Light Up Wall Street
- NYSE Seeks to Avoid a Nasdaq-Like Screw Up on Twitter (TWTR) IPO
- Nasdaq OMX (NDAQ) on Watch as Twitter (TWTR) to List on NYSE
- 'Candy Crush' Maker King is Zynga (ZNGA) on Steroids
- Social Media Routed Just in Time for Twitter's (TWTR) IPO
- Twitter (TWTR) IPO Small, Likely to be Oversubscribed
- UPDATE: Twitter Could Make IPO Filing Public Tomorrow