Annie\'s, Inc. IPO Info
Company Name: Annie\'s, Inc.
Stock Symbol: BNNY
IPO Date: 3/28/2012
IPO Price: 19.00 (75.95%)
UnderwritersCredit Suisse, J.P. Morgan
Amount of Offering: 95,000,000
Number of Shares Offered: 5 Mil
Shares Outstanding After Offering: 16.646 Mil
Company DescriptionAnnie's, Inc. is a rapidly growing natural and organic food company with a widely recognized brand, offering consumers great-tasting products in large packaged food categories. The company sells premium products made from high-quality ingredients at affordable prices. Annie's products appeal to health-conscious consumers who seek to avoid artificial flavors, synthetic colors and preservatives that are used in many conventional packaged foods. Annie's has the #1 natural and organic market position in four product lines: macaroni and cheese, snack crackers, fruit snacks and graham crackers.
Financial DataAnnie's increased net sales from $65.6 million in fiscal 2007 to $117.6 million in fiscal 2011, representing a 15.7% compound annual growth rate. Over the same period, income from operations increased from a loss of $3.9 million in fiscal 2007 to income of $15.1 million in fiscal 2011.
- Recent IPOs Mixed Following Annie's (BNNY), Vocera (VCRA) Debuts
- Yelp (YELP) Moves Higher as Three New IPOs Debut
- Annie's (BNNY) IPO Surges Higher
- The IPO for Annie's (BNNY) is indicated to open between $30-$33 after pricing at $19
- Annie's (BNNY) IPO Prices at $19, Above Recently Raised Range
- Annie's Inc. (BNNY) IPO said to price at $19 -CNBC
- Annie’s (BNNY) Lifts IPO Price Range from $14-$16 to $16-$18
- Annie’s, Inc. (BNNY) Files $100M IPO