Wells Fargo Upgrades Lockheed Martin (LMT) to Outperform
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo upgraded Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Lockheed Martin closed at $237.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
- Bravura to Lead U.S. Army's Aerostat Management Under $306 Million Contract
- Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Outperform