UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 10:05 AM EDT)
JPMorgan upgraded Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $60. Analyst Ann Duignan said a decline in shares was overdone.
"We are upgrading the stock to Overweight from Neutral as we believe the pullback on Friday was overdone and FY'17 looks adequately conservative. Also, we are raising our out-year estimates for share repurchases and believe there is further upside to margins based on our tour of the Pierce facility as well as the Defense facilities where JLTV volumes will likely increase overhead absorption for the other defense products. Our FY'19 estimate goes from $4.10 to $4.50 and our price target goes from $55 to $60 vs. close on Friday of $50.88," said the analyst.
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $50.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- BNY Mellon Reports Third Quarter Earnings Of $974 Million Or $0.90 Per Common Share
- JPMorgan Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!