Raymond James Upgrades Nuance Communications (NUAN) to Strong Buy
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Raymond James upgraded Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Nuance Communications closed at $15.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- JPMorgan Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy