Morgan Stanley Upgrades Momo Inc. (MOMO) to Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley upgraded Momo Inc. (NASDAQ: MOMO) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Momo Inc. closed at $24.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Overweight
- Merck (MRK) Receives Upgrades To Top Rating Recommendation From 3 Firms
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Buy (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!