Morgan Keegan upgrades Apple (AAPL) to Market Perform
- S&P, Dow open lower on weak earnings, data
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (TRN) (GOOGL) (AMZN) Higher; (MCRB) (SFS) (EHTH) Lower (more...)
Morgan Keegan upgrades Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) from Underperform to Market Perform.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Dow Chemical (DOW) to Overweight
- Baird Upgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Outperform
- Option volume flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!