Morgan Keegan upgrades Apple (AAPL) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Morgan Keegan upgrades Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) from Underperform to Market Perform.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Director Millard 'Mickey' Drexler Won't Seek Re-Election
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades LinkedIn (LNKD) to Strong Buy
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades DreamWorks Animation (DWA) to Overweight; Leaner And Meaner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!