Goldman Sachs Upgrades Vodafone (VOD) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgraded Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Vodafone closed at $27.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
- KLR Group Upgrades Approach Resources (AREX) to Buy