CapitalOne Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Equal-weight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CapitalOne earlier upgraded ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) from Underweight to Equal-weight with a price target of $53.00.
Shares of ProLogis closed at $50.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Upgrades Masco (MAS) to Buy