CLSA Upgrades Chevron (CVX) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CLSA upgraded Chevron (NYSE: CVX) from Outperform to Buy with a price target of $127.00.
Shares of Chevron closed at $106.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron Announces $19.8 Billion Capital and Exploratory Budget for 2017
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Chevron Hands the Keys of a New Truck to Quebec Resident, Winner of “The 2016 Delo Pick-Up Your Truck” Sweepstakes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!