Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades Retail Properties of America (RPAI) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood upgraded Retail Properties of America (NYSE: RPAI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $18.50.
Shares of Retail Properties of America closed at $16.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!