Barclays Upgrades Rockwell Automation (ROK) to Overweight
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Barclays upgraded Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $141.00.
Shares of Rockwell Automation closed at $122.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Rockwell Automation (ROK) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MetLife (MET) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!