SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) triggers limit-up, limit-down trading pause
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SkyPeople Fruit Juice (NASDAQ: SPU) triggers limit-up, limit-down trading pause.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyPeople to Hold Annual Shareholders Meeting on December 29, 2016
- SkyPeople Announces Filing of 2015 Annual Report on Form 10-K
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!