NASDAQ (NDAQ) Announces Halt of Trading in SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Shares
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPU) at 09:47:33 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $9.91.
Trading will remain halted until SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRBK) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell
- Rock The Street, Wall Street to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell
- Retractable Technologies (RVP) trading paused for volatility