NASDAQ (NDAQ) Announces Halt of Trading in SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Shares
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPU) at 09:47:33 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $9.91.
Trading will remain halted until SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novanta Inc. (Nasdaq: NOVT) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) Reports December Volumes
- Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) Halted, News Pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!