NASDAQ (NDAQ) Announces Halt of Trading in SkyPeople Fruit Juice (SPU) Shares
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPU) at 09:47:33 Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $9.91.
Trading will remain halted until SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc. has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
For more information about The Nasdaq Stock Market, visit the Nasdaq Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forterra, Inc. (Nasdaq: FRTA) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- EXL (Nasdaq: EXLS) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRTC) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell in Celebration of its IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!