Vantiv (VNTV) Shares See Strong Trading Action Amid Bounce Off of Lows
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vantiv (NYSE: VNTV) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $23.5 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 5.43 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently fell to 3.49 million shares, or 2.25 percent of float, through the middle of September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
- Early Express Scripts (ESRX) Trade Wasn't Him, Citron's Left Tells CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!