Vantiv (VNTV) Shares See Strong Trading Action Amid Bounce Off of Lows
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Vantiv (NYSE: VNTV) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows.
Net money flow is $23.5 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 5.43 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently fell to 3.49 million shares, or 2.25 percent of float, through the middle of September.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 9c to 21.23
- Michael Kors (KORS) calls expiring Friday active
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) January 87 straddle priced for movement of 2.2% into Q4