Tesla (TSLA) Ticks Higher Amid Anticipation of Autopilot 2.0 News
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares are ticking higher early Wednesday as market watchers and investors anticipate an Autopilot 2.0 update from the company. CEO Elon Musk said last week that he'd be working on the project over the weekend and some speculated that there might be an update on Tuesday. However, nothing has come to fruition yet.
Shares are up over 1 percent.
Finishing Autopilot blog postponed to end of weekend— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 1, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!