Synchrony Financial (SYF) Shares See Move Off Session Lows
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows today.
Net money flow is $35.5 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 3.5 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently rose 21.8 percent to 13.1 million shares, or 1.57 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synchrony Financial Plug-in Easily Integrates Credit into Retailers’ Mobile Apps
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!