Pro Diversity Network (IPDN) Surges Higher after Recent Reverse Stock Split
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pro Diversity Network (NASDAQ: IPDN) is surging higher Wednesday on volume that is running 39x normal. Shares are up 20%.
The company recently completed a 1-for-8 reverse stock split.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GenVec (GNVC) halted again LUDP last up 20%
- Options with increasing call volume on December 1
- Options with increasing put volume; FDS WDAY MBLY SAN ORCL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!