Pro Diversity Network (IPDN) Surges Higher after Recent Reverse Stock Split
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pro Diversity Network (NASDAQ: IPDN) is surging higher Wednesday on volume that is running 39x normal. Shares are up 20%.
The company recently completed a 1-for-8 reverse stock split.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Professional Diversity Network Announces Closing of Sale of $3 million of Common Stock to Cosmic Forward Limited
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- Citron Research Negative on TransDigm Group (TDG) amid Trump Era; Calls Valeant of Aerospace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!