Mylan (MYL) volatile amid CEO interview on CNBC
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) volatile amid CEO interview on CNBC. Last up 3.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's Commitment to Stemming the Tide of HIV/AIDS as Strong as Ever
- Mylan Signs Sub-license Agreement with the Medicines Patent Pool to Increase Access to Hepatitis C Treatment in Developing Countries
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low