Michael Kors (KORS) Sees Mid-Day Gains
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) ramps higher mid-day. Shares up 2.1%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) calls more active than puts into Q4 and outlook
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term