Health Care Stocks In Focus Ahead of Ruling
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
The U.S. Supreme Court will announce their ruling on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act today beginning at 10 a.m. This is poses huge event risk for stocks in the health sector. For example, if the law is struck down, hospital companies such as HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCA) or Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE: THC) would suffer. Companies like Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) or Molina Healthcare Inc (NYSE: MOH) might also trade lower. Larger insurers like Aetna Inc (NYSE: AET) or WellPoint Inc (NYE: WLP) could also sees volatility today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Pushes Higher Following Positive Article on Approval
- U.S. funds cut equity allocations to lowest since financial crisis: Reuters poll
- MDC Partners (MDCA) said target of fraud piece
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!