Health Care Stocks In Focus Ahead of Ruling
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
The U.S. Supreme Court will announce their ruling on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act today beginning at 10 a.m. This is poses huge event risk for stocks in the health sector. For example, if the law is struck down, hospital companies such as HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCA) or Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE: THC) would suffer. Companies like Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) or Molina Healthcare Inc (NYSE: MOH) might also trade lower. Larger insurers like Aetna Inc (NYSE: AET) or WellPoint Inc (NYE: WLP) could also sees volatility today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) to Offer $1000 Referral Discount Through Oct. 31 on Model S
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Shake Shack (SHAK) Pares Lockup Expiration-Related Decline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!