Health Care Stocks In Focus Ahead of Ruling
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
The U.S. Supreme Court will announce their ruling on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act today beginning at 10 a.m. This is poses huge event risk for stocks in the health sector. For example, if the law is struck down, hospital companies such as HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCA) or Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE: THC) would suffer. Companies like Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) or Molina Healthcare Inc (NYSE: MOH) might also trade lower. Larger insurers like Aetna Inc (NYSE: AET) or WellPoint Inc (NYE: WLP) could also sees volatility today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
- Tesla (TSLA) Catches Bid Amid Pressured Session
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Enters $11M Placement at $10/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!