Health Care Stocks In Focus Ahead of Ruling
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
The U.S. Supreme Court will announce their ruling on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act today beginning at 10 a.m. This is poses huge event risk for stocks in the health sector. For example, if the law is struck down, hospital companies such as HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCA) or Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE: THC) would suffer. Companies like Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) or Molina Healthcare Inc (NYSE: MOH) might also trade lower. Larger insurers like Aetna Inc (NYSE: AET) or WellPoint Inc (NYE: WLP) could also sees volatility today.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor Pharma (QCOR) Weakens as Einhorn Said Short
- Cabela's (CAB) Squeezes Higher; Off Wall Street Removes 'Sell' Rating
- Shorts Run for Cover on SodaStream(SODA) M&A News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!