Health Care Stocks In Focus Ahead of Ruling
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
- Could Twitter's (TWTR) Next CEO Come From This Tech Giant?
The U.S. Supreme Court will announce their ruling on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act today beginning at 10 a.m. This is poses huge event risk for stocks in the health sector. For example, if the law is struck down, hospital companies such as HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCA) or Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE: THC) would suffer. Companies like Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) or Molina Healthcare Inc (NYSE: MOH) might also trade lower. Larger insurers like Aetna Inc (NYSE: AET) or WellPoint Inc (NYE: WLP) could also sees volatility today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UnitedHealth (UNH) May Get Involved in CNC/HNT Deal, Leerink Partners Says; WCG, MOH on Watch
- ION Geophysical (IO) loses bid to overturn WasternGeco verdict - Bloomberg
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Pops Higher Early Following Submission of FY14 Financial Statements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!