Health Care Stocks In Focus Ahead of Ruling
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/1: (VLTC) (DYAX) (MDZ) Higher; (EVRY) (CTSO) (HKTV) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Added to Citi Focus List; 5 Reasons (+Bonus) Why Stock Can Trade Higher
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
The U.S. Supreme Court will announce their ruling on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act today beginning at 10 a.m. This is poses huge event risk for stocks in the health sector. For example, if the law is struck down, hospital companies such as HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCA) or Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE: THC) would suffer. Companies like Centene Corp (NYSE: CNC) or Molina Healthcare Inc (NYSE: MOH) might also trade lower. Larger insurers like Aetna Inc (NYSE: AET) or WellPoint Inc (NYE: WLP) could also sees volatility today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lumber Liquidators (LL) Surges; EPA Says No National Formaldehyde Standard, Is Finalizing Rules
- Rousseff says Petrobras (PBR) to publish audited results by end of April
- Short U.S. Steel (X) and AK Steel (AKS), Go Long Nucor (NUE), Steel Dynamics (STLD) - JP Morgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!