Generac (GNRC) Sees a Little Profit Taking Ahead of Hurricane Matthew
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
As Hurricane Matthew is on a course to make landfall on Florida's east coast on Thursday, Generac (NYSE: GNRC) is seeing a little 'sell the news' response. Shares are down 2% early Wednesday but remain up nearly 10% over the past several days leading up to the storm.
Hurricane warnings have been issued in Florida from Golden Beach, Florida, to Sebastian Inlet in Florida. Lake Okeechobee also issued a warning.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.: Making Your Home Safe And Winter Storm-Ready
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Celadon Group (CGI) Lower Following Negative Article
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!