First Data (FDC) Shares See Positive Trading Amid Pressured Session
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
First Data (NYSE: FDC) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows today.
Net money flow is $15.2 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 5.3 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently slipped about 5 percent to 23.41 million shares, or 7.5 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AutoNation (AN) Gains Mid-Day as Wal-Mart (WMT) to Partner on Car Sales Platform
- 3M Co. (MMM) January weekly volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) volatility at low end of range as gold trades a two-month high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!