First Data (FDC) Shares See Positive Trading Amid Pressured Session
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
First Data (NYSE: FDC) shares are seeing positive trading activity as they move off of session lows today.
Net money flow is $15.2 million for an uptick-to-downtick ratio at 5.3 times, suggesting stronger buying pressure.
Short interest recently slipped about 5 percent to 23.41 million shares, or 7.5 percent of float.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Data Launches Clover™ Mini and Clover™ Mobile in the U.K.
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Adds to Thursday's Big Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!