Apple (AAPL) Moves Higher Intra-Day
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) is making a strong run this afternoon. Shares are now down just 0.86% to $446.61 after trading as low as $437.31 earlier.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 5c was Best-Selling Smartphone in U.K. Ahead of iPhone 6 Launch - Kantar
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/1: (TSN) (XOMA) (CSCO) (HOLX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!