Apple (AAPL) Moves Higher Intra-Day
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) is making a strong run this afternoon. Shares are now down just 0.86% to $446.61 after trading as low as $437.31 earlier.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Begins Opening iAd Platform to Automated Advertising
- Firm Sees Netflix (NFLX) Being Acquired, Wearables Falling Flat in FY15 and Beyond (GPRO) (GOOG)
- UPDATE: Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Declines; IRS Criminal Unit Seeks Info on Clients - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!