Amarin (AMRN) Sees Mid-Day Spike Higher
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/3: (GAI) (LXRX) (VTL) Higher; (ABGB) (LINE) (CVEO) Lower
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
Amarin (NASDAQ: AMRN) sees mid-day spike. Share up 2.8% to $8.53. CNBC's Najarian pointed out unusual option volume.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Plans Presentation from Two Vascepa-Related Studies
- Organovo (ONVO) Gains; FDA Approves First 3D Printed Drug Product
- Yelp (YELP) Mentioned Positively at Citron (Z)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!