Amarin (AMRN) Sees Mid-Day Spike Higher
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Amarin (NASDAQ: AMRN) sees mid-day spike. Share up 2.8% to $8.53. CNBC's Najarian pointed out unusual option volume.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Affirms Commitment to Completion of REDUCE-IT
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Pushes Higher
- Amarin Reaffirms Its Mission to Improve Patient Care With Commitment to Completing REDUCE-IT Cardiovascular Outcomes Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!