GDI Approves 2-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up for Clearwire; Herbalife Engages Auditor; 'One' for Microsoft
- JPMorgan (JPM) Shareholders Support Dimon in Dual Role
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/21: (SKS) (NTAP) (LO) Higher; (UAN) (ADI) (BALT)
- Saks (SKS) Won't Comment on Tonight's Takeover 'Rumor'
- NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback, Plans Job Cuts, Initiates Dividend
Gardner Denver, Inc. (NYSE: GDI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a two- for-one split of the Company's common stock to be effected in the form of a 100% stock dividend. As the Company does not have enough authorized shares of common stock to effect a two-for-one split, the split is contingent upon stockholder approval of an increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock at the May 2, 2006 annual meeting of stockholders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Is 3D System (DDD) Going to Split its Stock Again?
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Hormel Foods Corp. (HRL) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!