Reis (REIS) Announces $5M Stock Buyback Plan
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reis, Inc. (NASDAQ: REIS) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a repurchase program of shares of its common stock up to an aggregate amount of $5,000,000. Purchases under the program may be made from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. Depending on market conditions, financial developments and other factors, these purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time, or from time to time, without prior notice and may be expanded without prior notice.
Reis’s stock repurchase program will continue in parallel with Reis’s continuing commitment to investing in new databases, property types, geographic markets and analytical tools.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Hoegh LNG Partners LP Third Quarter 2016 Cash Distribution
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan