Reis (REIS) Announces $5M Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reis, Inc. (NASDAQ: REIS) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a repurchase program of shares of its common stock up to an aggregate amount of $5,000,000. Purchases under the program may be made from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions. Depending on market conditions, financial developments and other factors, these purchases may be commenced or suspended at any time, or from time to time, without prior notice and may be expanded without prior notice.
Reis’s stock repurchase program will continue in parallel with Reis’s continuing commitment to investing in new databases, property types, geographic markets and analytical tools.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Zoetis (ZTS) Approves $1.5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!