DUK Reactivates Stock Repurchase Plan
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) Board of Directors authorized the reactivation of the $2.5 bln stock repurchase program originally authorized by the Board of Directors on February 22, 2005, and the repurchase thereunder by the registrant in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions of up to $1.0 bln in aggregate fair market value of the registrantís common stock from time to time at market prices. The repurchases under the stock repurchase program can commence following the special meeting of the registrantís shareholders scheduled for March 10, 2006.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Says Stay Selective in Utilities in 2014; Rolls Forward Price Targets (DUK) (AEP) (D) (more...)
- Duke Energy Progress' new Sutton natural gas plant in Wilmington, N.C., begins commercial operation
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Affirms FY13 Outlook; Issues In-Line FY14 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!