DUK Reactivates Stock Repurchase Plan
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) Board of Directors authorized the reactivation of the $2.5 bln stock repurchase program originally authorized by the Board of Directors on February 22, 2005, and the repurchase thereunder by the registrant in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions of up to $1.0 bln in aggregate fair market value of the registrantís common stock from time to time at market prices. The repurchases under the stock repurchase program can commence following the special meeting of the registrantís shareholders scheduled for March 10, 2006.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duke Energy is prepared for hurricane season
- Macy's (M) Adds $1.5B to Buyback Plan
- Melco Crown (MPEL) Approves ADS Purchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!