Trading Radar for 9/28: BlackBerry (BBRY), Actuant (ATU), Paychex (PAYX) Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Durable Orders - Street sees (1.9%)
- Durable Orders: Ex. Transportation - Street sees (0.4%)
Actuant (NYSE: ATU) - no Street consensus
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) - consensus loss $0.05
China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CCCL) - no Street consensus
Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE: FGP) - consensus loss $0.42
Paychex (Nasdaq: PAYX) - consensus EPS $0.57
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!