Trading Radar for 9/28: BlackBerry (BBRY), Actuant (ATU), Paychex (PAYX) Report
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Durable Orders - Street sees (1.9%)
- Durable Orders: Ex. Transportation - Street sees (0.4%)
Actuant (NYSE: ATU) - no Street consensus
BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) - consensus loss $0.05
China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CCCL) - no Street consensus
Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE: FGP) - consensus loss $0.42
Paychex (Nasdaq: PAYX) - consensus EPS $0.57
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- UBS Remains Bullish on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!