Trading Radar for 08/31: salesforce.com (CRM), Box (BOX), Ctrip (CTRP), Brown-Forman (BF-A) Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- ADP Employment Change - Street sees 170k
Bob Evans Farms (Nasdaq: BOBE) - consensus EPS $0.44
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BF-A) - consensus EPS $0.37
Chicos FAS (NYSE: CHS) - consensus EPS $0.22
Frontline (NYSE: FRO) - consensus EPS $0.27
Golar LNG (Nasdaq: GLNG) - no Street consensus
Magal Security Systems (Nasdaq: MAGS) - no Street consensus
TRC Cos. (NYSE: TRR) - no Street consensus
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 54.5
- Pending Home Sales - Street sees 0.7%
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Ascendis Pharma (Nasdaq: ASND) - consensus loss $0.69
Box (NYSE: BOX) - consensus loss $0.19
Ctrip.com (Nasdaq: CTRP) - consensus loss $0.20
Greif (NYSE: GEF) - consensus EPS $0.73
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - consensus EPS $0.22
Shoe Carnival (Nasdaq: SCVL) - consensus EPS $0.27
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- Fitch Affirms Aon's Ratings; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Pending Home Sales, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!