Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/30: (VMW) (MCD) (UAL) Upgraded; (ADSK) (SIG) (MANT) Downgraded
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgrades VMware (NYSE: VMW) from Neutral to Buy.
Baird lifts McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $128.
Raymond James moves United Continental (NYSE: UAL) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $65.
CIBC raises Coeur d'Alene Mines (NYSE: CDE) from Sector Underperform to Sector Perform and moves its price target from $9.50 to $14.50.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan drops Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) from Overweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $136 down to $90.
Wells Fargo lowers ManTech (Nasdaq: MANT) from Market Perform to Underperform.
BofA/Merrill Lynch trims HEICO (NYSE: HEI) from Buy to Neutral.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Citi resumes Broadcom Limited (Nasdaq: AVGO) with a Buy rating.
Stifel restarts Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) with a Hold rating.
Stephens assumes coverage on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $65.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, UBS, JPMorgan, Citi, Raymond James, Merrill Lynch, CIBC, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!