Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/2: (SQ) (NUE) (SU) Upgraded; (ILMN) (H) (BKD) Downgraded
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgrades Square (NYSE: SQ) from Neutral to Outperform and moves its price target from $12 to $15. Click Here for more color.
Morgan Stanley moves Suncor Energy (NYSE: SU) from Equalweight to Overweight.
CLSA lifts Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) from Outperform to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
CLSA drops Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) from Outperform to Underperform.
BofAMerrill Lynchh cuts Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $12.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on FedEx (NYSE: FDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $210.0
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/30: (UNH) (CE) (GS) Upgraded; (GRA) (FCX) (DLTH) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Cantor Fitzgerald, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, First Analysis, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!