- Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) $26.69. Barracuda Networks reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, which was $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $87.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.27 million.
Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 10/12: (CUDA) (IPCI) (PKG) High; (ERIC) (NVO) Low
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
- Ericsson (Nasdaq: ERIC) $5.56. Ericsson announced that the business result for the third quarter 2016 will be significantly lower than company expectations. The negative industry trends from the first half of 2016 have further accelerated, impacting Q3, 2016 numbers primarily in Segment Networks. The sales decline was mainly driven by markets with weak macro-economic environment such as Brazil, Russia and the Middle East, impacting both coverage and capacity sales in those markets. In addition, capacity sales in Europe were lower following completion of mobile broadband projects in 2015.
- Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) $39.33. Novo Nordisk shares continuing lower after the company recently announced that it has received a Complete Response Letter from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the New Drug Application for faster-acting insulin aspart. In the letter, the FDA requested additional information related to the assay for the immunogenicity and clinical pharmacology data before the review of the New Drug Application can be completed. Novo Nordisk is evaluating the content of the Complete Response Letter and will work closely with the FDA to resolve the outstanding issues.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!