After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Calamp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) 12.9% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $92.26 million. GUIDANCE: Calamp Corp. sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.24-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.31.
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS) 10.4% LOWER; reported interim results from the first two cohorts of the ongoing ARB-1467 Phase II multi-dose clinical trial in chronically infected HBV patients. The first two cohorts enrolled patients with hepatitis B e-antigen (HBeAg) negative chronic HBV infection. At this time, serum HBsAg data are available following single doses for both Cohort 1 and Cohort 2 and following multiple doses for Cohort 1.
Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) 5.6% HIGHER; Elliott show 8.1% stake.
Cempra, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMP) 4.8% HIGHER; announced interim results showing anti-NASH effects in the first six nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) patients dosed with solithromycin in a Phase 2 study.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) 1.8% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.77, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.81 billion. Comps rose 3%.
Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) 0.5% HIGHER; KeyBanc initiated coverage with an Overweight rating and a price target of $90
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/01: (FIVE) (ULTA) (ASNA) Higher; (WDAY) (AMBA) (GIII) Lower (more...)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/1: (GM) (MRO) (DCI) High; (EXPR) (GES) (FCEL) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, After-Hours Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!