After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Calamp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) 12.9% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $92.26 million. GUIDANCE: Calamp Corp. sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.24-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.31.
Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ABUS) 10.4% LOWER; reported interim results from the first two cohorts of the ongoing ARB-1467 Phase II multi-dose clinical trial in chronically infected HBV patients. The first two cohorts enrolled patients with hepatitis B e-antigen (HBeAg) negative chronic HBV infection. At this time, serum HBsAg data are available following single doses for both Cohort 1 and Cohort 2 and following multiple doses for Cohort 1.
Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) 5.6% HIGHER; Elliott show 8.1% stake.
Cempra, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMP) 4.8% HIGHER; announced interim results showing anti-NASH effects in the first six nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) patients dosed with solithromycin in a Phase 2 study.
Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) 1.8% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.77, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.73 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.81 billion. Comps rose 3%.
Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) 0.5% HIGHER; KeyBanc initiated coverage with an Overweight rating and a price target of $90
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/12: (P) (NVLS) Higher; (WPX) (TWO) Lower (more...)
- KeyBanc Upgrades Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) to Overweight
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/11: (BIOC) (DSCI) (ENPH) Higher; (NVDQ) (ETH) (SIG) Lower (more...)