ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) on Watch Following Citron's Short Call on Cyberdyne
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ReWalk Robotics (NASDAQ: RWLK) shares were in focus Tuesday following Citron Research's short call on Cyberdyne.
Yesterday in a press release Citron said, "Citron Research presents what we believe to be the best short opportunity in the world right now. Cyberdyne (TYO:7779) stock should go down 90% as investors realize the company is not the leader in either exoskeletons or robotics."
One trader told StreetInsider that he thinks ReWalk Robotics will continued to trade lower in sympathy with Cyberdyne.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!