ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) on Watch Following Citron's Short Call on Cyberdyne
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ReWalk Robotics (NASDAQ: RWLK) shares were in focus Tuesday following Citron Research's short call on Cyberdyne.
Yesterday in a press release Citron said, "Citron Research presents what we believe to be the best short opportunity in the world right now. Cyberdyne (TYO:7779) stock should go down 90% as investors realize the company is not the leader in either exoskeletons or robotics."
One trader told StreetInsider that he thinks ReWalk Robotics will continued to trade lower in sympathy with Cyberdyne.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- New Oriental (EDU) puts active after Reuters says Standards council investigating
- Options with increasing put volume on December 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!