ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) on Watch Following Citron's Short Call on Cyberdyne
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ReWalk Robotics (NASDAQ: RWLK) shares were in focus Tuesday following Citron Research's short call on Cyberdyne.
Yesterday in a press release Citron said, "Citron Research presents what we believe to be the best short opportunity in the world right now. Cyberdyne (TYO:7779) stock should go down 90% as investors realize the company is not the leader in either exoskeletons or robotics."
One trader told StreetInsider that he thinks ReWalk Robotics will continued to trade lower in sympathy with Cyberdyne.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!