ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) on Watch Following Citron's Short Call on Cyberdyne
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ReWalk Robotics (NASDAQ: RWLK) shares were in focus Tuesday following Citron Research's short call on Cyberdyne.
Yesterday in a press release Citron said, "Citron Research presents what we believe to be the best short opportunity in the world right now. Cyberdyne (TYO:7779) stock should go down 90% as investors realize the company is not the leader in either exoskeletons or robotics."
One trader told StreetInsider that he thinks ReWalk Robotics will continued to trade lower in sympathy with Cyberdyne.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
- TheStreetSweeper Negative Magellan Petroleum (MPET)
- Zoetis (ZTS) January calls active as shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCitron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!