Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Falls on Negative Analyst Chatter
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GBT) is down 7.6% Wednesday amid talk of a negative call from Favus on the stock.
Shares of GBT are higher over the last several days following a bullish call from Wells Fargo's Jim Birchenough.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Copperfield Research out negative on Energous (WATT)
- Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) puts active into close
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.75 to 1 put into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!