Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Falls on Negative Analyst Chatter
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GBT) is down 7.6% Wednesday amid talk of a negative call from Favus on the stock.
Shares of GBT are higher over the last several days following a bullish call from Wells Fargo's Jim Birchenough.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Volatility and Volume movement
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist