Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) Falls on Negative Analyst Chatter
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GBT) is down 7.6% Wednesday amid talk of a negative call from Favus on the stock.
Shares of GBT are higher over the last several days following a bullish call from Wells Fargo's Jim Birchenough.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Universal Health Services (UHS) Sell-Off on BuzzFeed Article 'Overdone' - Mizuho
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesShort Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!