UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 7, 2016 9:49 AM EST)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares were active Monday on unconfirmed chatter that a takeover could happen this week. The source of the rumor was Betaville's Ben Harrington, speaking on TipTv. The report said bankers were fielding final round offers from Disney (NYSE: DIS) and a couple of other parties. Offers were in the low $20s range.
Separately, the reports said there might be something formal announced regarding a takeover of Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
- Netflix (NFLX) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors Involving Apple (AAPL)
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!