UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 7, 2016 9:49 AM EST)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares were active Monday on unconfirmed chatter that a takeover could happen this week. The source of the rumor was Betaville's Ben Harrington, speaking on TipTv. The report said bankers were fielding final round offers from Disney (NYSE: DIS) and a couple of other parties. Offers were in the low $20s range.
Separately, the reports said there might be something formal announced regarding a takeover of Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains Into the Close, Test $20 Level
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Higher
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!