UPDATE: Twitter (TWTR) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 7, 2016 9:49 AM EST)
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) shares were active Monday on unconfirmed chatter that a takeover could happen this week. The source of the rumor was Betaville's Ben Harrington, speaking on TipTv. The report said bankers were fielding final round offers from Disney (NYSE: DIS) and a couple of other parties. Offers were in the low $20s range.
Separately, the reports said there might be something formal announced regarding a takeover of Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Neutral
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Report Reveals Trials and Errors of Security Operations
- PacketFabric Redefines Network Connectivity with Automated Networking Platform Powered by Juniper Networks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!