UPDATE: MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Sees Heavy Selling Pressure Amid Chemical Spill
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 21, 2016 11:09 AM EDT)
MGP Ingredients (NASDAQ: MGPI) is under heavy pressure which appears to be related to a chemical spill. Shares are down 13%.
According to the Kansas Star, people are being told to avoid the Atchison, Kan., area after a chemical spill at MGP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Campbell Soup (CPB) December calls active
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!