TESARO (TSRO) Rumors in Focus as Gilead (GILD) Raises $5B in Debt
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) takeover rumors continue as rumored suitor Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) announced plans to offer $5 billion in senior Notes . Shares of TSRO is up 1.1% today. The company's market cap is ~$5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TESARO (TSRO) Announces Collaboration with China's Zai Lab
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
- Cognizant (CTSH) volatility increases after disclosing internal foreign payments probe