TESARO (TSRO) Rumors in Focus as Gilead (GILD) Raises $5B in Debt
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TESARO (NASDAQ: TSRO) takeover rumors continue as rumored suitor Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) announced plans to offer $5 billion in senior Notes . Shares of TSRO is up 1.1% today. The company's market cap is ~$5 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TESARO (TSRO) Announces Collaboration with China's Zai Lab
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is recently up 3.10 to 36.40
- Restoration Hardware (RH) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!