MGP Ingredients (MGPI) Moves Off Lows Following Spill
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MGP Ingredients (NASDAQ: MGPI) moving off lows as the chemical spill may not be as severe as originally thought. Shares remain down 10%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Softbank's $50B Pledge Said Not Intended for M&A Such as T-Mobile (TMUS) - Bloomberg
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) weekly volatility increases on more puts than calls into Q3
- Sprint Corp. (S) Weakens as SoftBank Downplays M&A Prospects from Cash Pledge